- Each lab member is responsible for monitoring the supply of commonly used materials. Please do not let items run out.
- If you notice any stock being low (before taking the last box/bag), please place an order. This is especially important for material like gloves, tips, tubes.
- During your week for ordering please check all general lab supplies.
- All orders must be placed in the lab management tool, Quartzy. Look up the item in the Inventory list, and click “reorder”.
- Due to ongoing supply chain issues, please check the vendors in Oscar for item availability.
Supplies Monitoring Schedule
|Week Of:||Responsible Person|
|Sep 5/21||Jordan Mundell|
|Sep 12/21||Iswarya MKS|
|Sep 19/21||Vibha Narayanan|
|Sep 26/21||Sagan Leggett|
|Oct 2/21||Monica Mixon|
|Oct 10/21||Shirley Xu|
|Oct 17/21||Inseon Lee|
|Oct 24/21||Iswarya MKS|
|Oct 31/21||Vibha Narayanan|
|Nov 7/21||Andre Lopes Rodrigues|
|Nov 14/21||Jordan Mundell|
|Nov 21/21||Seok-Joon Kwon|
|Nov 28/21||Vibha Narayanan|
|Dec 5/21||Sagan Leggett|
|Dec 12/21||Monica Mixon|
|Dec 19/21||Shirley Xu|
|Jan 9/22||Inseon Lee|
|Jan 16/22||Iswarya MKS|
|Jan 23/22||Vibha Narayanan|
|Jan 30/22||Andre Lopes Rodrigues|
|Feb 6/22||Jordan Mundell|
YOU NEED TO CHECK THE FOLLOWING:
- Tips: 0-20µl, 10-200µl, 100-1000µl, 500-5000µl
- Tubes: PCR tubes, 1.5ml, 2.0ml, 15ml, 50ml
- Serological pipettes: 2 ml, 5 ml, 10 ml, 25 ml
- Petri dishes
- Gel supplies: Coomassie stain, gels
- Balance supplies: Weigh boats of 3 sizes
- Chemicals: Buffer supplies, i.e. Na/K phosphate, Tris, salt
- Culture media: LB, agar, nutrient broth
- Gloves: all sizes
- Decontamination: Bleach, 70% ethanol, kimwipes, tissue rolls in the dispensers